February 5, 2013
Today is Rd 2-24.
Yesterday, I did see James Berenson. All told I was there for nearly 2 hours. He asked many questions about me and my history, did an exam, and provided some recommendations:
1. Decrease Revlimid to 10 mg from 15 mg.
2. Stop dexamethasone and replace with Medrol (methylprednisolone).
3. Restart the Zometa (zoledronic acid).
4. Increase calcium to 1 g (1000 mg) daily.
5. Continue 81 mg aspirin daily.
6. Continue Vitamin D and check current levels, adjust dosage if needed.
7. Start Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg to help with peripheral neuropathy.
So, on Thursday morning I shall discuss all this with Warren.
While it was very tiring, I believe it was well worth it.
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for my healing.